Build Resilient Infrastructure, Promote Sustainable Industrialisation and Foster Innovation
The Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Product Standard offers a pathway for product manufacturers to make measurable progress towards UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
This certification program provides a transformative framework for designing and making products in a manner that helps to address many Sustainable Development Goals.
Cradle to Cradle Certified products can also help contribute points under the LEED v4, BREEAM etc Green building rating systems.
The Cradle to Cradle Certified Standard Program guides designers and manufacturers through a continual improvement process that looks at a product through five quality categories:
- Material health: knowing the chemicals in every material in a product, and working towards safer materials.
- Material utilisation: designing products made with materials that come from and can safely return to nature or industry.
- Renewable energy and carbon management: working towards a future in which all manufacturing are powered by 100% clean renewable energy.
- Water stewardship: managing clean water as a precious resource and an essential human right.
- Social fairness: designing fair and respectful operations for all people and natural systems.
How GCAS will support C2C Certification
GCAS will provide expert services to obtain C2C Certification to achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
Contact us today for more details. Click Here